Every business is trying to generate profit to survive and grow, true especially during these difficult times. That could be achieved by either, increasing the customer base, reducing the costs or doing both. While most businesses were caught by surprise by the recession, few businesses are managing well even during these tough times. And some of these successful business people are ready to share their experiences with the others.
By joining us, the prime benefit you will get is the knowledge of what to do and the support on how carry it out.
But that is not all, there are many more benefits you can get by joining Tamil Chamber, in addition to providing a platform for your voice to be heard and responded.
And, remember at Tamil Chamber, you can get help and advice in Tamil.
20 Reasons to join us
1. Increase your knowledge, capability and capacity to make profit.
2. Know how to save.
3. Free Legal, HR and Financial advice and support.
4. Network to maximise your business opportunities.
5. Get better discounts or deals from wholesalers.
6. Get financial advices, especially during difficult times.
7. Win tenders and large projects through partnerships.
8. Seek investment for your ideas.
9. Access reliable service providers.
10. Gain more negotiating power by acting as a group.
11. Help Socio-Economic advancement of Tamils.
12. Save on services and supplies premiums.
13. Increase your business profile for better clientele and profits.
14. Strengthened business voice to be heard by government and larger organisations.
15. More opportunities for all.
16. Get new product offers at better prices.
17. Get trained on skills needed to run a business efficiently, without stress.
18. Advertise for staff and recruit through our Job Portal.
19. Use readily available Corporate Services such as Payroll, HR, Health and Safety and ICT.
20. Have your say on business issues and take those views to the right people for action.
Standard membership is available for free of charge with limited benefits.
Premium Membership: £ 100 per Annam.